Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Here I go again...

So I've been on typepad for a few months and decided that paying for blog space (while I love how big the images can be) was not worth it because I don't have the time to blog as often. So here I am trying to learn how to work around making my images bigger.
This is my Angel - I did a little photoshopping to enhance the color of the leaves in the background and make her a little warmer. I used two actions that I got from Pioneer Woman Photography (I love that blog!!!). You can download 2 different packages of actions for free!!!And they are amazing!
This is a picture of my Melody - taken in the front yard the other day. She is getting so big!!! This photo is SOOC.

This is Dylan in the same spot as his sisters. I used the same actions on this photo as I did on the one of Angel's except when I used the warmer action, I dialed down the opacity - which made Dylan not look like he was bathing in the sun. I also used my flash (which if you know me, I'd rather not - but sometimes, it can be necessary.) Using my flash filled in Dylan's face (which is backlit from the sunlight). Now, if I could only remember to do it more often....

Since I have tomorrow off, I will attempt to accomplish more fundraising related activities for Brockton Youth Hockey, do the last of my design team assignments for the Scrapbook Cupboard, do laundry (because what day would be complete without some laundry?), and run some errands. I also need to tend to all the stupid time-based games I got myself into on facebook and try to alter the background and layout of this blog.

See you on the other side...

No comments: