Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation 2010

I'm on vacation from work this week. So far we've gone to the beach and went swimming at a friend's house. Today is our bum around the house and try to get motivated to organize day. The kids will be hanging out at mom and dad's later today as I have to get to school today. Yes, I will be returning to school in the fall. But tonight, I'm testing to find out what classes I can skip over.

Anyway, last week, the family made the annual pilgrimage to a pond nearby Bridgton, ME. And while I didn't get to stay for the whole week, I did manage to take some good shots -

I love this picture of the girls - I applied an action from MCP Actions called Touch of Light/Touch of Darkness (it's free on their website - click on the link above). Originally, it was too dark but with this action, I saved this shot.
I don't usually like to pose pictures but need material for next year's calendars - every year for the last 3 or 4 years, I've made my parents and my in-laws scrapbook calendars as a Christmas gift. Last year, I made ones for both my sisters-in-law and this year, I decided that I will make myself one. This is Melody sitting on a rock, complete with a fresh booboo after tripping over a tree root while running.

The wind up there on my last day was absolutely nuts - hence, the windblown niece and sister-in-law. I love this picture anyway - That's the view from our camp, looking across the pond.

Finally, my favorite picture from Maine vacation - so windy - but they were happy to be there.

I've been using this vacation time to take more pictures and learning new editing skills. I'm also trying to organize my scrapbook room. That'll take more than just this week. I have way too much stuff. I'm just enjoying being away from my everyday life and getting around to doing things that need to get done.

Will post again once or twice this week as I've got lots of photos to post.

21 comments:

Sethisto said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

racinefontenele said...

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/

Ankit Singla said...

Nice Post. Visit us for latest orkut scraps and wallpapers at Orkut Scraps
Get latest Katrina Kaif Hot Wallpapers
And visit us for Funny Jokes

jolly arora said...

very nice blog
Tutorials

Fitness shoes said...

Maybe there are so many people have this feeling, just like me, wholesale coach outletbecause of the need for work, for some meetings, or even some parties, Converse all star we need to wear the high heels to take part in.Tiffany Necklace After we came back home, cheap MBT shoeswe always fiercely discard high heels each time, and to knead the ankle so carefully, at the same time, suffering a great deal. MBT shoes on sale So just as the doctors suggest that we should not rely on high heels too much, otherwise, Coach Bootsit brings no benefits to our feet, except for the so short-lived beauty.

Unknown said...

What a happy family What Fun

Anonymous said...

The little girls is cute. Nice holiday you guys had.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun I am so ready for a Vacation.

hapi said...

Hi Bernadette Deleon-Rees, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

afzanismyname said...

http://samuraideeperkyoanime.blogspot.comc

afzanismyname said...

http://samuraideeperkyoanime.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men wool rests the chloral goats wool, produces in Turkey's Angolan province Polo for women polo, places such as North America and South Asia, is one kind of high quality wool textile fiber, the surface is smooth, the extremely few curls, are long and is thick, has the silk gentle very strong gloss, fine rebound elasticity, resistance to wear and high strength, is weaves the system jacquard weave wool blanket, the plush, along the wool coat, the man-made fur and so on high-quality fabric ideal raw material POLO T-Shirts For Men.
The thick good needle weaves the Mahai wool long sleeve for women, is dressing up the soft like silk like fog textile fiber, the constitution noble, lively and the rough clothing style, the depth is liked the people. Our country northwest center half back goats wool also belongs to the Mahai wool class polo shirt. But in the market, some people are called the fluffy style's acrylic fiber bulk yarn " Mahai wool " The sell POLO Shirts For Men, creates the misunderstanding, such acrylic fiber bulk yarn, can only be called " at best; Imitates Mahai wool POLO Sweaters For Men"

texasalarm said...

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring | ADT Alarm Monitoring | home security alarm | alarm system | security System

outlook fly said...

Microsoft Outlook 2010 lets you drag and color-code tasks and e-mails on its calendar; allows image editing within messages ,Outlook uses Microsoft Office Standard 2010 Word HTML for rendering, expensive tech support.

Unknown said...

Great Post!!
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!



PLease also visit on these hypertext keywords:--- isochronic tones | mindfulness meditation | brainwave entrainment | meditation technology

TheFinalBossOfTheInternet said...

I was the 9900 viewer! YEY

atomsistem said...

Merhaba bu tür projeler gerçekten çok güzel umarımprojeniz beklenen ilgiyi görür

Web Tasarım Firma Sitesi site satın al

reganiforex said...

wah wah ............

www.reganiforex.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Look like very funny all pic's
legal process outsourcing

Wronek said...

http://wronekoff.blogspot.com/ welcome on my blog:)

balidogen said...

Harmony family
Bali Spa
Jasa seo bali
Jasa design web bali
Nusa Dua Restaurant
Kampung Ubud
Ibunda Bungalow
Home Balinese Traditional
Bali Wisata Murah
Bali Paket Wisata
Sewa Mobil di Bali
Bali Cheap Tour
Bali Tour Travel
Bali Rent Car
Bali Transportation Service
Bali Car Rental
Bali Travel Online
Bali Transportation Service
Bali Car Rental
Bali Travel Online
Bali Wisata Murah
Bali Paket Wisata
Sewa Mobil di Bali
Nusa Dua Restaurant
Bali Spa
Bali Transportation Service
Bali Car Rental
Bali Travel Online
Kampung Ubud, Ibunda Bungalow, Home Balinese Traditional