Saturday, February 7, 2009

A quick post

About 5 1/2 months ago, I took pictures of my friends, Michele and Mike's little baby, Ryan Michael....


You just knew that he was gonna be a beautiful baby -
I absolutely melt like butter with this picture - who couldn't love this little guy? I think Michele likes this picture....she's holding him in this photo that I shot with my Canon 50mm f/1.8 in our friend Tracy's hospital room the other day. I love the lights in his eyes from the window - her room had a window the length of the room and it was a nice sunny clear (very crispy cold) day. Ryan was so good for the hour that we hung out with Tracy and the new baby.
This was Ryan looking out the window on Michele's shoulder getting a little thumb action - teething - sigh...I miss my kids' gums but not enough to have another one without teeth. =).

I'm out - gotta go to work and hopefully the car is all warmed up because it's 1 degree outside...getting up to a balmy 43 degrees today - that's like sweatshirt weather!!! YAHOO!

No comments: