Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time to relax -for a minute...

So, I took my 2nd A&P test yesterday - felt pretty good about it afterwards. About half of my class has dropped out...it's a tough class - tougher when you take it as a hybrid class (i.e. half online/half onsite).

Here are a few more pictures from last weekend.

Melody was a willing subject - she usually is - sitting in our half-circle driveway.
It was quite breezy - I didn't ask her to look that way, she just was...
Later in the day, I took a break from studying and shot Angel on the playground in the backyard. This photo was unedited.
This photo was edited with PSE 6.0 - I'm seriously thinking about upgrading to Photoshop CS4 extended. Any one with thoughts on that program - it's a lot more advanced than elements but I love all the cool things you can do with it that PSE can't do. Anyway, I used an action called contra pop on this one (got that action at EZactions.com).
And on this one I used an action called Vivid Color....makes that blue hood really come out...

More later - gotta go to work.

No comments: