Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My birthday dinner....

On my actual birthday, 9/21 - we didn't really do anything and it was nice. But my girlfriends decided that it was a good enough reason to go to the Melting Pot. This restaurant came highly recommended by my manager, Pam, back in February when Adam and I were looking for a nice place to spend our anniversary. So me and couple of girlfriends went.

I talked about my drink in the last post - the Yin-Yang - I could love drinking more if all alcoholic drinks were made with ice cream like that one.
Me and the girls shared 2 types of cheese fondue, entree fondue cooked in broth, and 2 types of chocolate fondue...dessert was definitely the highlight of the evening.

Susan took this picture of Kim picking up the veggies and me behind the steam. Thanks for finding the skinny button on your cam, Su...

These are 2 of my cute friends - Susan and Kim. Susan (left) is single and likes cats, if you're interested. Kim (right) has 2 boys and is happily married to Patrick. You can check out her blog by clicking here. Our friend Jeanne was with us:Sorry boys, Jeanne is taken too - by Rich and 5 kids -

This is me, with one of my most prized possessions - no, not that wedding ring on my finger - the Canon in my hands...this is how my children most see me.

This was dessert -
And for some of us, it was messy and for others - really messy...here is when Kim's whole dinner turned into a chocolate shower...
Notice the chocolate dripping from her bottom lip...luckily she had a Tide to Go stick...

She really liked that Tide to Go stick...
And I think she was very happy with the result -
Look Ma, no more stain - and a free plug for Tide to Go...

The night was a blast!!!! I even missed Prison Break for it - but that's what DVR's are for...

Ladies, thank for you a wonderful night out - wish we could do it more often...whose birthday is next...I'm so down for another round of fondue and that drink -

No comments: