Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have like 10 minutes to blog...

Just got home from work - where it was incredibly busy! Saturdays at the bank - everyone must wait until Saturday morning to go to the bank (at least they must wait to go to my branch...although I suspect that it was busy at every HarborOne Credit Union branch today - and that's a good thing!!!!)

What have I shot lately? Not too much - work is occupying way too much of my time!

My friend, Tracy came by work the other day with Kerry Ann - I took this picture of her....
If there is one thing I regret about not knowing how to take pictures earlier in life, it's that I didn't take pictures of the kids' feet when they were little. These belong to Kerry Ann.

I took this picture of Melody's picture at Dad's 60th birthday because she looks like she's had one too many - hee hee. She'll hate me for taking this photo (of her photo) when she gets older.

I plan to spend time tomorrow taking lots of pictures - Dylan has playoff game #2 tomorrow morning and I asked the coach if I could sit on the bench to take pictures of the kids on the ice. I waited all season for this chance....Also, Adam is off all day and the weather is supposed to be great tomorrow. Can't wait...

No comments: