Sunday, March 8, 2009

This weekend...

This weekend, I actually broke out my camera for a good amount of time....although I could shoot for 8 hours a day and think that it isn't enough...I fooled around a little bit and got these shots:
The only thing that would have made this picture better for me would be catch lights in her eyes...it was never going to happen with her back to the window in our living room.
I love this picture of Dylan - the window is to his left...where you can see most of his face...one catchlight in the eye closest to us...
This is the two of them playing something together - I wish I had enough frame to catch that. Melody was taking a nap at the time...
Finally, a picture of my handsome husband - always an unwilling subject...all I can say is that he better start getting over it...there are only so many pictures of the kids that you can take...thanks for letting me take this picture of you in Dad's new recliner.

If I can get permission from my friends, I'll post pictures that I took of them at a party we attended this weekend...Happy 30th Jess!!! 30 is the new 21 - actually it's 20-10 and better than 21 because you've learned a whole lot over 9 years!!!

No comments: