Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm ready

I've studied all day and cannot absorb another thing. I'm gonna go to a crop with a bunch of girlfriends and do something completely unnecessary for a change. I think I'm ready for tomorrow's final. I'm sure that I will be up early tomorrow am to re-review...

We were just outside blowing bubbles in the wind in the backyard....this is what I got...

I climbed up the playground to take this picture of Dylan on the trapeze. I also did this to the picture:I did the CoffeeShop vignette to this picture 2x. Nice...

I also got them together on the slide - this was their idea - not mine...they're better at composing a shot than I am.

Both shots were taken with my Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 on my new Canon 50D.

And now I'm packing for this crop - I'm so ready for this vacation!!!! YAHOO!!!!

No comments: